Practice management System– PMS–Billing

Last year I was involved in developing an independent system for PMS using VB6 with sql server 2005. I really enjoyed myself and love to work/complete that project. One of my best period in my life. But unfortunately, we could not able to market the product because of VB6 no longer used widely in the industry.

Here are some of the screens which I like most in my development of VB6

1. Masters
image

2. Master CRUD
image

3. Search Patient Demographics

image

3. Patient Demographics

image

4. Patient Lookup or Find Patient.

For the following, I got very good feedback from everyone who saw the demo on this.
image

Insurance Master – Part 1

image
Insurance Master – Part 2
image
Insurance Master – Part 3
image
Insurance Master – Part 4
image

Provider Master – Part 1
image
Provider Master – Part 2
image

Application security Option
image
Audit Log
image
Charge Entry – Part 1

image

Charge Entry – Part 2 1500 Form Preview
image
Charge Entry Part 3

image